Monday, December 13, 2010

All about me...


It's hard for photographers to get in front of the camera. We spend so much time taking photos of everyone else, and so little time appreciating that the service we say that you all need (and you do!) is also one that we need. Because everyone needs to document their life -- where you are now, who you are now. It all changes so fast, that soon the moment that you thought you'd be living forever is gone. 

So when Leah, over at Go{4}Pro Photos posted this contest on her blog, it spurred me to not only think about my About Me page, but also about my favorite photos of myself. Luckily, we'd also recently done some headshots at our For the Love get together and I think we would all say that we put together some lovely images of each other.  So without further ado, this is the official unveiling of my new About Me page. Check it out, and let me know what you think!


(Click on the photo to go to the page!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...I was TOTALLY going to enter this contest too!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete