Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lara ~ Gainesville Bridal Portraits


I'm (very slowly) getting caught up with all of my shoots. Life always gets busy during the holidays; you'd think by now I would be better about planning things out so that I'm not so rushed!

Anyways... Remember that crazy awesome location I told you about a few weeks ago? Last weekend, I finally got to use it! I met Lara for some fun bridal portraits... we had trains, tracks, cabooses, an awesome suitcase (Thanks Wendy!) and lots of fun. Lara's in vet school here at UF and I met her over the summer at a bachelorette party for a mutual friend (Sara). There's not much better way to get to know someone than to sit on the beach, share an umbrella and drink a few beers! Lara got married this summer to her wonderful husband Jake, and they've got two great dogs, Oliver and Sammy, all three of whom I got to meet on Saturday as well!   Lara -- I hope you had as much fun as I did on Saturday. You were awesome to work with, and I can't wait to hear about where you match this spring!







2 comments:

  1. Ummm...GORGEOUS! Love this location and she looks so pretty!! :) Great job, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my sister look even more beautiful than we already think she is. Thanks. Seth

    ReplyDelete