Sunday, December 19, 2010

Eddie & Juliana ~ Gainesville Wedding Photographer


Last weekend was my first time as a second photographer with my wonderful friend Wendy. I don't know if you remember, but Sunday started off cold and rainy... not a good start for any wedding day!  Thankfully the rain moved out and it turned into a pretty, if chilly, day!  Juliana and Eddie opted for a first look on the University of Florida campus, which has so many great places to take photos. First looks are so much fun -- the anticipation of seeing each other for the first time and the chance to exchange those little bits of love before the chaos and excitement of the ceremony and reception begin make for a wonderful opportunity for beautiful photos. Just look how radiant Juliana is:


We snuck into the University Auditorium on campus for some more portraits...
It has beautiful light!!



Juliana had an Ah-Mazing dress...

And check out her beautiful shoes!!



<3



Dad capturing a shot of the guys.

I'll leave you with one of my favorites... Seriously, these two were so adorable the entire time -- I think I could have spent another two days taking photos of them! 

Congratulations Eddie & Juliana!

No comments:

Post a Comment