Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ella ~ Gainesville Bridal Portrait Photographer


I don't even know what to say about this shoot. Except that it exceeded ALL of my expectations. All of them. I set this shoot up for fun, hopefully to get some portfolio shots, to get some practice working with posing, and to style a shoot from start to finish. Ella, a really good friend of mine and my fabulous horseback riding instructor (those arms? She's earned them!), agreed to model for me. Between the two of us, we got her makeup done and all of her hair up (She has a. LOT. of. hair. Seriously. It goes the whole way down her back.). She provided the awesome shoe assortment (this girl's got some kicks!).  And then we took Jared for a body guard and headed to an urban area in downtown Gainesville for some photos! Wendy joined us downtown and we all had a great time. I'm thrilled with how the photos turned out! <3 Ella, Wendy, and Jared for making the day so fabulous!

This is probably way too may photos for one blog post, but I really couldn't choose.... Enjoy!

RAWR!




Playing with a little bit of sun flare. I'm not great at this yet, so bear with me!


Red shoes!!!


Love the old bike rim Wendy found and strategically placed.


Ella rockin' a wicked hair piece I picked up at a local thrift store.


Love this blue door. LOVE it.

Playing around with the colors.


Again, the shoes!


Wendy shooting. :)


Happy first day of December!

1 comment: