Monday, August 9, 2010

Workshop, photoshoots, new friends, oh, my! ~ Gainesville Children's Portraits

Ok, slightly cheesy, I know.... this past weekend, I attended a workshop by the amazing Courtney Fries. And part of this incredible workshop (I'll get to the nitty gritty of that in another post -- I'm still processing all of the information!!) was a morning photoshoot with several children. My favorite shots of that photo shoot are from this little man:

Seriously, how cute is this? Newsboy hat, mechanic's shirt, and FLAMES on his shoes!!


Gonna be a heartbreaker someday with that look...

Yeah, I know how to drive...


Someday, if I have kids, I want a little boy that is this adorable. For real.

Mad props to Courtney for putting all of this together. Check back for my thoughts on her workshop and more photos from the rest of the day!


1 comment: