Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sarah ~ Gainesville Portrait Photographer

The first time I remember spending any time with Sarah was a trip we were on together, to a conference in Maryland. I was the only member of my lab going, and Sarah was going to present some of her undergraduate research. We roomed together to share costs, and that may have been the beginning of the end... :) Not only did we go to the conference, we also went to the aquarium in Inner Harbor, ate good seafood, and generally had a blast.... which was continued at the next conference we went to, where we made SURE we were rooming together. Shadaritas, bad jokes, and freezing our tails off in Colorado in May (it SNOWED where we were! in MAY!) just added to the fun.

Sarah is graduating with her Master's in Animal Science this semester and I am so proud of her!  I don't think I've ever seen the girl without a smile on her face, and she has this wonderful talent for making everyone around her laugh (and isn't afraid to do so at her own expense). Sarah, you are beautiful, talented, and I'm so glad that you're my friend. Here's a quick sneak peek, more to come!


And a quick out-take: Sarah wanted to ride the gator, and let's just say it was a bit toasty!! Do you know how much I love this girl?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment