Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

One of the ideas I took away from the workshop this past weekend was about branding, and really making a complete brand for myself, something that flows and works well together. And I'm pretty sure this is a never-ending task, one of those things that is going to evolve as I grow and learn. But my first start is the blog layout, making it work a little better with the front page of my website. There will probably be some more changes, and I'm not completely sure that I'm satisfied with the blog layout as it is now -- it may require some tweaking here or there. But overall, I think it works a little better.

What do you think? Like it better or not?

1 comment:

  1. You're right. It is a never ending process. For some reason, we're constantly changing through the times, to keep people interested, I think. I read about it somewhere and now I need to find that book again to refresh.

    I like this new blog. I like the white. It looks clean, fresh. Good choice. I esp like your bridal photos, they show growth by leaps and bounds. Very impressive.

    I think it's helping me end my rut... :)

    ReplyDelete