Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy....

Pack clothes
Remember food/toys for the girls
Pick up hair gel
Get gas
Stop at bank
Dinner with Wendy

This week has been busy, and the rest of it isn't going to get any slower (the list above is the yet to do list, and that isn't even all of it!). Jared and I are headed to Pennsylvania on Saturday for a week of hanging with the family, catching up with old friends (old as in have been friends forever, not as in havng lived forever!), and spoiling our newest niece and nephew. We're back on Sunday, then I'm driving up to Georgia for a few days with one of my bestest friends, hanging with her at the American Eventing Championships (at which she and a few of her girls are competing) and photographing their rides (can't tell you how excited I am for some awesome eventing!!). So to say that I'm a bit stressed at getting everything ready to leave, and making all of the time schedules work is probably a tad of an understatement. But it will all get done. And we will have a good time. Now, off to finish up work for the day (yes, I'm on my lunch break), stop at the store, the bank, and the gym before I get home and start to pack...

What I am looking forward to the most this trip... nothing like good baby snuggles! (Photo courtesty of my dad, since I obviously haven't been there to meet them yet!)

1 comment:

  1. And are you ever in for a fun time snuggling!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete