Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Ceremony and then some...

As I said before, I learned a lot at John and Sara's wedding.  Due to some storms rolling through, the ceremony started almost two hours late. Luckily, we had about thirty minutes of light before it started to get dark, and although the wind stayed with us, the ceremony was amazing. It was such a privilege to be able to document this special time for two people who are so special to me!

John looking up the vows he had written earlier - on his iPhone!


A ceremony overlooking the Mediterranean? Yes, please!

It was quite dark by the end of the ceremony.


Married!

The first dance. Note the shoe selection for the party!


Sweetness. :)


And a wild party picture (courtesy of Jared)!

I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging more regularly -- since we've been home from Spain, I haven't been able to get my schedule straight!! But I promise, it's on my list of things to get re-organized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment