Monday, June 14, 2010

Helllooooooo out there!


These past few weeks have absolutely flown by, and I'm sitting here tonight trying to figure out where May and half of June has gone. I have had so many "Oh, I need to blog about this!" moments in the past, um, FOUR weeks and simply haven't had thirty seconds to sit down and put anything on paper (well, screen). So tonight, while I'm getting photos ready to upload for John and Sara, I thought I'd quickly let all of you know that I'm still here. Still digging out from the photos from Spain and from John and Sara's wedding and Day-After shoot. The light at the end of the tunnel is slowly getting brighter, and I promise once I dig out that I'll be more regular about posting. And to whet your appetite for the photos yet to come, a quick shot from John and Sara's amazing wedding in Spain:


No comments:

Post a Comment