Friday, July 2, 2010

Recovering...

I've been down with my normal summer cold (why are summer colds so much worse than winter colds? In winter, I expect to be sick... it just sucks to be sick in the summer when it's nice out and there are so many things to be doing!! Ok, back on track now...) and have had some car trouble, which has really gotten in the way of my shooting lately... But, I'm slowly getting better (almost made it through the night last night without waking up to a coughing fit!) and we're getting the car fixed for the last time and going new car shopping this weekend, so hopefully things will be settling down a little bit in those areas, at least.

I'm excited for July! I love fireworks (hopefully will be able to get some photos) and there are a lot of things coming up this month. We're having a bonfire on the 4th, complete with smores and mountain pies. The in-laws will be visiting for about a week the mddle of the month, and directly after that I'm headed to Arizona for a week for a conference (and hopefully some hiking or other cool things). I have a large family photo shoot the end of the month (shout out to the Gammages!), which will be a blast. These are some cool cats! (yes, I just said that. I know what you're thinking.) And hopefully, I will be an aunt before too long. Yes, the twin buns are still cooking (thankfully) but I can't WAIT to see them (and get to meet and snuggle and spoil them when we go home to PA in August!).

Speaking of August and Pennsylvania -- for any of my peeps up there, I'll be home for about a week, so if you're interested in some photos, let me know and we'll set something up!

And since I can't post without adding in a photo, here's a quick shot from the Day After shoot Sara and John did on the beach in Mojacar, Spain. The sun was bright and the wind was blowing pretty good, but Sara and John were troopers.


No comments:

Post a Comment