Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where to begin....

I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to start this blog post. How do I start a post that conveys how grateful I am to have had the opportunity, how much I enjoyed being the one to capture the special moments, how blessed I am to have such amazing friends and clients that trust me with their once in a lifetime events? John and Sara's wedding was not only a once in a lifetime chance to travel to a beautiful part of Spain, it was an amazing opportunity for me to challenge myself as a photographer.  Wedding photography teaches you to be creative, think on your feet and above all, be adaptable (more on that later!).  So, to get you started, here are a few of the details from the wedding. 




Sara made this dress...


...and the invitations...


...and did her hair herself. Yeah, she's that amazing.

Pretty flowers around the villa.

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. The dress and photos are both impressive. I love the deliberate overexposure of her hair is wonderful. It adds a great punch to the already rich color of the roses.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of her hair as well...keep em comin'! I want to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete