Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little inspiration


I love Etsy. It's the perfect combination of homemade, trendy, vintage, fresh and fun. Honestly, I think I could spend hours there everyday, browsing through the stores, finding all manners of fun things that I now need. :)  Here's a sampling of what I found today (might be large, I had fun browsing today!!):

I'm in to funky necklaces lately. 


And scarves....


So pretty! On a bride, or a little girl, or just for a feminine touch.


Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE to read... vintage books? in sweet colors and awesome patterns? yes please!


I also have a slight obsession with boxes. For no particular reason really, but I do love boxes. Maybe it's the mystery of what they hold... or maybe I just like cool boxes. :)


How cool are these old Coke bottles and their carrier?


Love me a messenger bag....


And a parasol. Because everyone needs a parasol in their life....


So now you've seen a little bit inside my brain. And yes, I know, it's a scary, scary place... ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment