Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sarah & Lisa ~ Daytona Beach Recital Photographer


I love my family. We all have unique talents and generally aren't afraid to share them with the world (for better or worse!). Unfortunately, because we live so far apart from the majority of our family, Jared and I often don't get to participate in the fun goings-on. (Not sure if that's a word, but for today, I'm making it a word. So use it often; tomorrow it probably won't count.) So naturally I was excited when my sister-in-law, Sarah (yes, there are two Sarah Reeds in our family), told us she was traveling to Daytona Beach to perform. You see, Sarah is a singer (you can check out her website here), a soprano to be exact, and she was invited to perform at Bethune-Cookman University with the lovely Lisa Lawrence on piano. So of course Jared and I drove over to see her, and the recital was wonderful. More wonderful was the chance to hang out for a bit, something we don't have the chance to do much more often than Christmas and maybe once in the summer. I took a few "action shots" for Sarah and Lisa during the sound check -- didn't want to interrupt the performance with my camera clicking away!








No comments:

Post a Comment