Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wendy & Josh Sneak Peek ~ Orlando Wedding Photographer

Just a quick sneak peek for you from the Shull/Richard wedding this past weekend. Wendy and Josh were such fun! Hopefully, they're off somewhere in Hawaii, soaking in the sun. (no rhyme intended....) Until I can get the rest edited, here are a few to hold you over:


LOVE the back of Wendy's dress. She had it customized with the blue and it was gorgeous! Love this area of Crane's Roost Park in Uptown Altamonte, too!

Livvy (Wendy and Josh's daughter) was adorable as the flower girl! How can you resist those big eyes!?!?

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Don't hate me too much, but I really liked the first two photos of the bride. Oddly enough, the background works, as simple as it is. Your focus is nice and I like the blue ribbon with the blue sky (of course, I know you control the color of the sky...) As per our conversation, I think you might have some good photos. Be brave. Post them.

    ReplyDelete