Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just breathe

I'm a list maker. If I'm packing for something, I make a list. Groceries? List. To-do's? List. Errands? List. Yesterday I had a list. Finish work, stop at the barn, stop at the store, ride, do laundry, make dinner, call Beth, wash dishes. And that was just my "on the way home" list....

What wasn't on my list was photos. Or flowers. Or bright blue sunny skies. Or bouncy puppy dogs greeting me anxiously at the door. At least, those weren't on my list until I got home. Then they became my list. I didn't make it to the store. Didn't go ride (hey, I will tomorrow!). Haven't washed dishes (at least not as of writing this!). What I did do was take my girls outside and run around a bit. Take some photos of the wonderful wild flowers that populate the overgrown fields by my house. What I did do was breathe. Remember to thank God for the little things. And live.



My favorite. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, just breath. and make list after list...wonder where you got that from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set your fav as my wallpaper at work...it's my FAV too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great focal points with the red flowers up the fence and the yellow flowers facing the fence. Desktop worthy, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete