Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall


I've been trying to sit down and write this post for three or four days now; it's been that crazy of a week! Jared and I spent this past weekend in Pennsylvania, visiting for a Penn State game and for Kirra and Mason's baptism. It has been a really long time since I've been home in the fall, and I was SO excited for fall colors! Fall may just be my favorite time of the year up north -- the leaves are changing color, the air is crisp, and the temperature is lovely during the day and cool overnight.  There's just a feeling of crisp excitement in the air. The extra fun was that we were home for Halloween and got to see all of the munchkins dressed up! I've got some exciting shoots coming up, but until then, here is some fall prettiness to hold you over!


No comments:

Post a Comment