Saturday, November 6, 2010

Calling all brides....


Married or not, wanna be or current brides -- Want a chance for some fabulous, unique bridal portraits? I'm looking for a few lovely ladies to take part in a photo shoot tentatively planned for Dec 5th (that's a Sunday).  If you're interested and in the Gainesville area, let me know!

This does NOT require you to have a wedding dress (so single ladies, if you're interested too, hit me up!) but that would be handy. There is a chance that the dress may get a little dirty (we're not trashing anything here, though, I promise!), so if this is before your wedding, we might chat about what you'll be wearing.

And because no post is complete without a photo:


PS -- In the upcoming months, I may also be looking for some of you beautiful soon-to-be mama's, so if you're in that category and would be interested in some maternity photos, leave a comment here or shoot me an email!



No comments:

Post a Comment