Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing with the sun...


My dogs have pretty much figured out that if I get the camera out, grab dog treats, and put their collars on, that yes, they will have to sit pretty (or do whatever else I want) for a few minutes, but that they'll also get good treats and lots of love. I have a feeling my kids will some day feel that way too, but as they have yet to come along, Annie and Bella are my guinea pig models. Today was such a pretty day and as we were coming home from feeding horses, the sun was shining through the trees just right. So I grabbed the camera, the carrots, and the dogs (and Jared as an extra dog holder) and traipsed out through one of the fields to grab these photos. I haven't gotten great at controlling my lens flare yet, but it's fun to play with. Here are some of the better photos:


She's such a happy dog... even when mom makes her pose.
Bella, looking regal as always, can't be bothered to smile at the camera.


Don't have to get quite so low to the ground to get lens flare on someone as tall as Jared. :)

1 comment: