Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun with Family

As you've probably noticed, I've had family visiting the past few weeks. The end of February, Jared's family was here with our niece, Emma.  This past week, my best friend was visiting, along with her boyfriend and daughter (our god daughter), Ceci.  We've made several trips to the farm to ride the horses (which both girls were thrilled with and did AWESOME riding the big horses!) and to Disney -- Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and MGM.  So in short, I got to take lots of pictures of little girls that I don't get to see NEARLY enough... and oh, how I love hearing "Aunt Sarah!" :) 

Emma got to visit the sheep in the petting zoo at Animal Kingdom.

My absolute favorite shot of Emma from the day...

Ceci is a CHAMP at hula-hooping!!

Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

Ceci and GodFather

No comments:

Post a Comment