Monday, March 29, 2010

Confession #2


Okay, not so much a confession. More of a statement, and certainly not a shocking one to anyone that knows me.  I tend to be a perfectionist. SURPRISE! Like I said, to those that know me, that's old news. But it does explain why it takes me awhile to edit photos, and put them up for all to see. Because, well, I don't want anyone else to see the shots that are slightly out of focus, or the light is wrong, or....  So when the light wasn't quite what I wanted for Sara's Just for Fun shoot on Thursday, I was a bit peeved.  I was really looking for that strong sunlight for yellow-ish light and some good sun flare. When it stayed cloudy and threatened to rain, I started to get slightly grumpy with the weather man. But when Sara showed up, my mood got better. Quite simply, the girl is amazing. And she showed up in just the right outfit (after just a brief discussion of doing a "vintage" shoot), all the right accessories, and her ever cheerful attitude.  We had a great shoot (in my backyard!!) with a short trip to a flowery field (kudos to Jared for scoping that one out for me!). 

Lookin' fierce!



Sara had on a gorgeous necklace...

One of my favorites...

The rest are on my website, feel free to take a look!

1 comment: