Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!  To me, Christmas is a time to spend with family and friends, laughing over old memories and making new ones. Jared and I were lucky enough to be able to travel to Pennsylvania to spend Christmas with both of our families. While it's always a hectic time of year, I can't wait for the opportunity to play with my niece, hang out with my brother and parents, and relax with Jared's family.  Bellefonte is especially pretty in the snow, which we have a few inches of this year, courtesy of the storm that slowed down our trip up! Not only did we have a white Christmas, but we got to ski on Christmas Eve day as well. Christmas Eve was spent at the Christmas Eve service with Jared's family and then the annual Grove gift exchange at my grandparents.  Today, we spent the day between my parents and Jared's parents houses, exchanging gifts, eating good food and generally enjoying each other's company.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family!  Here are a few of the random photos I took over the past two days:


I think this is my favorite from everything I took...


Sarah and Emma doing squishy cheeks!


Emma's new winter hat!


As promised, a picture of Bella in her stylish new coat.


My two favorite men in the whole world!


Nothin' like a redneck Christmas... open gifts, eat, then shoot something! Jared playing with his new toy!

The rest of the photos are on the website (http://www.sarahreedphotography.com/).

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment