Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun with Sara

So when we have time, one of my best friends and I kick around and play... that is, she gets dressed up in some sort of crazy way that we dream up and I go take pictures of her.  Today we did a mock "trash the dress" session. For those of you who don't know what that is, imagine a photo shoot with a beautiful bride (or prom goer, or ....) gets dressed up again after the special day and has a session with no holds barred. Photos in places you wouldn't typically think to wear a wedding or prom dress because, well, it might get dirty.  They're great fun for brides to de-stress after the big day, or girls to get together with their friends after a formal or prom for some fun, unique photos. Let me know if you want more information!

I haven't gotten through ALL of the photos yet, but I couldn't wait to put this one up here because Sara is just so amazing.  We had a blast in our little getaway to Alachua today. Can't wait to check out the rest of the photos and get some more up for you to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment