Friday, January 1, 2010

The many faces of Emma...

I'm an aunt.... and that's a glorious thing! I feel so loved when Emma runs up and says "Aunt Sarah, come do this, or that"  or "Guess what, Aunt Sarah??"  Emma gives the best hugs and we have had such fun playing with her Christmas toys.  Jon and Sarah asked me to take some photos of Emma for them, which I was thrilled to do. So I set up Dad's equipment and Emma and I played. We made funny faces and serious faces and smiley faces. We danced and posed and looked sad.... We had a great time!  She makes a lovely ballerina:




A pretty smile with teeth!


One of our sillier moments :)


Constant motion! But one of my favorite shots.


A little quietness.


And her beautiful eyes and smile.

The rest of the photos are on my website, feel free to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment