Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good friends, good wine, good times!

Jared and I went to a dinner party last night to celebrate our fried Sara's birthday and her husband John moving back to Gainesville.  It was the perfect end to a week that has been seriously less than perfect (but that's another blog...). We went to Ti Amo, a cute place hidden in downtown Gainesville.  Sitting there last night made me really think about how much I truly appreciate all of my friends and how important they are in my life.  Sara and John have both been great friends of mine through grad school. AND they invited me to Spain next year to photograph their wedding (yes, they're already officially married, just no wedding yet...).  How much luckier can a girl get? Here are some of the photos from last night. Enjoy!





Sara and her sister, Megan (aka Bunny)


Sara and John


My sadly empty glass of sangria at the end of the night.  This place has *awesome* sangria!

No comments:

Post a Comment