Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More baby!

So one of the evenings that Jared and I were in PA, we spent hanging out with my parents and Brian, Jen, Mason and Kirra. Dad and I spent a few hours taking photos and posing babies (in between tears, diaper changes, feeding, and a bit of puke!) and somewhere in between we all ate dinner too!  Here are a few of the shots...
I picked up this adorable headband and Jen got the little pink hat from a vendor at the Grange Fair...who'da thunk it? 

Seriously. Does it get cuter than these two? (And do you know how hard it is to get a photo of TWO babies with relatively happy looks on their faces?)

Love how Mason reached up and grabbed his little hat (another of my and Dad's finds...) 

More hats that Jen found for Kirra.



and Mom picked up some pretty flowers...


Naked Mr. Man with such big eyes!




Love, love, LOVE this one I caught of my little brother and his little girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment