Friday, October 17, 2014

The Gaspar Family


I spent a bit of time last Sunday with a really fun brother and sister, playing in the leaves and enjoying the fall sunshine.  I love taking photos of families I know - it's so much fun to capture the personalities I know are there! Be prepared - lots of photos in this post!

First, some fun in the leaves. 


Katie is smart, and kind, and beautiful.  This girl has such soulful eyes. Love her!
I know the focus on this one is soft, but for some reason, I really love this shot. 








Sam is funny and sweet and gives THE. BEST. HUGS. Love this kiddo!


 










 Haha. This one just makes me smile. Silly faces!





 Holly is an amazing woman and such a wonderful mama to these two. I so admire her as a mother, woman of God and wonderful all-around person.  So glad I had the chance to take these photos for her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment