Monday, November 28, 2011

The K Family ~ Ashford Family Photographer

On Sunday afternoon, I had the chance to get together with the K family for some family photos. The weather cooperated (it was foggy and chilly that morning!) and it was a beautiful sunny and fairly warm afternoon for some family photos! Shannon was our doula for Adi's birth (if you're in need of a good doula, check out her website or let me know and I'll get you in touch with her -- she's AWESOME) and she and her family have become good friends of ours. One thing I love about Connecticut is that there is no shortage of fun places to take a family photo. Both of these places are right down the road from my house! Here are a few of my favorites:





I know this one isn't a "typical" good photo, but I love how each of the kids is doing something a little different and showing a bit of their own personality... So true of a large family! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment