Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been how long??


Yeah, so just call me a slacker now. Except that I really do have good excuses... really. None of this "the dog ate my homework" type stuff either... so where have I been? Why has my blog gotten slightly dusty? Let's see... since the last blog post I have had one amazing concept shoot (put together by the lovely ladies at Anwen Elizabeth Photography, Chrissy Rose Photography and myself), have been to Connecticut and back on business, and now have some family in town. So last night, more than a week after the concept shoot, I finally had a chance to actually look through the photos I took that day. So today you get a sneak peek, just enough to pull you in and get you as excited about it as we were and still are! Meagan and Nate were awesome models, as was their adorable Basset, Frannie. So enjoy some of the eye candy and check back for more later this week!

Some of the amazing details:




Frannie was super all afternoon!

Love this shot. Totally Chrissy's idea!


 RAWR! Both of you. Seriously...

And a shot of the 3 photogs. Laugh like Julia Roberts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment