Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday randomness


Some randomness for your Friday:

I'm currently reading working my way through Madame Bovary.... it's one of those books I promised myself I would read but I'm just not loving it.

We're starting season four of The Tudors. So far, Catherine of Aragon is my favorite queen.

My laborador sheds more than any dog has a right to....but I still love her.

Speaking of dogs, both need baths and toe nails clipped. One likes the bath, the other is good for toe nail clipping, but neither is happy about the entire process, despite treats of yummy things like hot dogs for bribes.

Jared has been nothing short of amazing the last few weeks. I'm so lucky to have him!

My Grandma is coming to visit next week, and I simply can't wait. She's such an amazing lady and I love that she comes to spend time with us!

Before Grandma gets here, I have two shoots to do and a house that needs some significant cleaning. :)

That's probably enough randomness for one day.... So I'll leave you with this pretty random photo I took in the backyard a few weeks ago.... Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment